Monday, April 20, 2009

Washington Family Reunion 2009 Update

Well, I wanted to blog about the reunion earlier but I had to watch mines and Marcus favorite show on TV - 24. We did go to the reunion on Sunday and I did wear my yellow chiffon dress and hat that matched. I did not wear the Washington Family Reunion 2009 t-shirt and hat at first but later changed to match all the other reunioners. Marcus look so nice and so did Marcus, Jr. All the ladies made over him and said he look just like he Daddy. We all met at the park and everbody brought a ontray to eat on the grounds. We had had two whole tables with nothing but macaroni and cheese. All the family members who have George as a middle name got together for a large portrit. Marcus was a little distuted that he did not get in that picture. I joke with him and siad, "Why don't you get in another picture with all the mens with Theotis as their middle name?" He looked at me with those distuted eyes! I say "Baby, I'm just kidding." And everthing was ok. Marcus did have a good time visiting with he three favorite cousins, Lamont, Willie, and Ted. i got along really good with they wifes, Lameka, Linda, and Barbara. I even talked about my new blog and I might get them to be a viewer of my blog if they can get access to a computer. Me and Marcus went back to the motel where we was staying about 9:00 at night and we were exhausted from being there all day! Marcus, Jr. was asleep all the way to the motel.

Thank you for viewing my blog. i hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading about your reunion. They can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise,
    We did have good time. Thank you for reading my blog.
    Flanella

    ReplyDelete