Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Andrew Andrew Video

I could not wait to blog about what hapened at work today! My boss Randy know a man that now writes books and he use to live under a bridge when he were 19 years old. He is a very nice man with a big smile and he job is to help people know how to be happy and successful no matter how resturbed their life might be at the present time. he name is Andrew Andrew and he go by Andy Andrew. Randy know him since they met one time and he is a very encourageble man that help me and my co-workers have a happy day!

I STRONGLY encourage you to watch this video that he told us about on Your Tube. I copied it for my viewers so I hope you watch it and believe in you self.

Have a blessed day!

Flanella Jo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnwddVuhW8c&feature=PlayList&p=AB8ECAAA2EFB2905&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

No comments:

Post a Comment