Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thank You to My Viewers

I want to take this opportunity to thank the two viewers of my blog. The Reverend Ponce de Leon Godfrey and a viewer name Bucky 4 Eyes. I have decided to continue with my blog since I now have viewers. i did not know that Ponce de Leon Godfrey was a Reverend. I didn't even know that I had any comments until I noticed the little writing under my blog that say 'Comments'. I was defevered to see that I already had comments on my blog. Thank you viewers and I hope to have many more in the future.

Nothing really happened excitng today at the alley. Too much cigerette smoke, though. I hope I don't offendicate any of my viewers if they do smoke. I just don't like to smell it and when i get home, Marcus think he funny when he say, "You smell like you been working in a bowling alley, or something." I'm thinking to myself, "Uh huh. You just think you gone get some greens and corn bread for supper!" (his favorite ontray) i did check my mail when i got home to see if my Sham Wow rags came in. They did not. Jophaniel, if you're viewing this blog, I'm sorry that I already let out the secret what my present to you is on my other blog.

If you have any ideas how i can get more viewers, i would be greatful to know. Marcus ask me everday. "How many viewers you have now?" But, I am very greatful for the two viewers that I do have. Thank you Ponce de Leon Godfrey and Bucky 4 Eyes again!

I hope your day is like bright sunshine in a valley with only the shadows of the cattle grazing in the meadow against the still backdrop of a gentle breeze. That sounded poetific if i do say so myself. :-)

Flanella Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment