Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Marcus Under the Weather

Marcus woke up yesterday with a headache and a touch of fever. He stayed home from work but I still had to go to work. We don't think he got the Swine flu becasue the last time he ate bacon was 2 week ago and the introbation period is from 1 to 10 day. I drove to CVS and purchased some medicine that the pharmacy lady regested i get. I was about to purchase Thera Flu but she regested I buy Tylenol blue liquid for aches and coughs and fever so i did. When i got home Marcus say, "I though you went to get Thera Flu." I explain that the lady who work behind the counter regested the Tylenol. He would NOT take it becasue he say he specificly wanted Thera Flu. i bit my lip and didn't say a thing. i just got back in my cadillac and went back to return the Tylenol. When i returned the lady say, "Why you returning the Tylenol?" I said, "My sick husband Marcus say he wanted Thera Flu." (and i did my fingers like quotation marks when I say "Thera Flu") She tried to tell me that Tylenol had all the necesary ingredients and I say "You don't have to tell me. It's Marcus that stubborn as a side saddle mule." She laughed and helped me make the accurate selection among the plentifull array of multiple bottles of Thera Flu. Of course, I defevered he would act like it made him feel better but i looked at the ingredients and they was exactly the same. It was all in he head! Now i am up early and he still asleep. He will tell me the Thera Flu is what made him feel better as he would never admits that the Tylenol was just as good becasue that not "what my Mama used to give me."

Anyone that read my blog - be blessed today!

Flanella Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment