Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thoughts About My Day

Firstly, I want to thank Ponce (the only viewer of my blog **so far**) for telling me about 24 not being a sitcom. Thank you, but i "did' know that. i just said sitcom because i wasn't concentrateing on my typing. it didn't hurt my feelings, so thanks again.

I have only a couple of minutes to blog as i am very busy. i worked today and then came home. I was tired because I was passing out shoes right and left at work. (i work at a bowling alley) Only one thing happened that is worth blogging about though. One man asked me to get a pair of size 10 shoes for his son. I friendlyly told him he had a cute son but then when I looked at he face i was shocked that he was not cute. He wasn't too bad looking, but I thought the man knew I was just being nice and i was so embarrassed. Then i forgot what size he needed and got very flustered. I told him I was sorry, but he said, "For what?" and then i got more embarrassed because I thought he knew I was lying about his cute son, but he really thought i thought his son was cute, so i didnt' know what to say. My face probly had the geese in headlights look, but I learned a good lesson not to tell mans that a son is cute unless i get a good look at his face.

Have a blessed day.

Flanella Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment