Friday, April 3, 2009

Sushi for Lunch Today

I couldn't wait to get home and blog about eating sushi today. I have always said I would not eat sushi when my frinds ask me to because my first thought was that it's raw and i have caught many fish in my life and I don't like to smell raw fish. But i got tricked today when my frinds from the bowling alley asked me to go eat some "pizza" with them. i got to the sushi restaurant and was mad! I sat down and asked if I could have pizza and the chinese waiter looked like a geese in headlights he was so surprised. They didnt have no pizza and I had to eat a roll shipped all the way from California! My bosses name is Randy or i wouldn't have eat if he wasn't there. I dipped the roll in what they told me was mashed up mint and poured some soy sauce on top. My eyes started watering and I was waving my hands in front of my mouth and Randy and everbody was laughing so hard I got madder! I better stop blogging about it because I did not have a hemonious time like they said i would and I want to only blog about happy things. So, I will wait until next time when sushi is not on my mind so much.

Be good to your frinds.

Flanella Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Flanella. I am glad that you are blogging. Did you ever try squid. They call it calamari to trick you into eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reverend Godfrey,
    i have never ate squid. this was my first time to try sushi and i didnt like it. squid look too much like a octopus to me.
    Flanella

    ReplyDelete