Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Visit to the Ophthatometrist

I had to go to the Ophthatometrist (eye doctor) today for my bi-annual check up. He is a very nice man (usually) with a love for eyes. When I told his nurse that my eye ball was hurting, he came in and said, "We don't call it eye BALL anymore, Mrs. Washington. That's not professional." Well, excuse me. I came in to he office to spend my hard earned money for a eye check up and he have to nerve to tell me "We don't call it eye BALL". That is what my family have been calling eyes ever since i was a little girl, so he didn't have to make me feel like I was uneducated about the things like eyes. I admit, i was a tiny bit offendicated, but I got over it.

My check up went good and I got some new glasses. They had a sale that if you buy one pair of glasses and can't see out of them real good, you can come back and get another pair for half price, as long as they're the same model. I am very happy with my selection and the little man named Cleveland helped me but he kept trying to convince me to get some like his cousin has which I did not like. The ones i got were very lovely and they turn into sunglasses when I'm outside.

Jophaniel say "hi" to everyone. She is proud of me for starting my blog as it was her idea.

I hope all my viewers have a blessed day tomorrow.

Flanella Jo

1 comment:

  1. My day is already more blessed for having found your blog. It's been so long since you've been around that I was afraid we'd lost you to the etherness of the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete