Saturday, April 25, 2009

Todd and My Iris Flowers!!!

I love it when April is here and mine and Marcus iris flowers start blooming. We went on a date 2 years ago to a iris farm and we digged up many iris to plant in our yard. If you have never seen a iris flower before you can go to google and type in the word 'iris flower" and it will detrispond with many many links to click on with you mouse. We have purple, black, orange, pink, yellow, blue, lazender, and a beautiful mix of colors. I mean, we really aquired a lot of iris flowers because me and Marcus both love flowers. i almost hurt me a dog today though. Last night Todd dug a big hole next to our fence and rooted up 2 of my favorite iris flowers. I do not care if she look at me now with distuted eyes or not, I am mad! She know she did wrong because i can tell when she tucks her tail between her leg and then slinks off with those distuted eyes. I wouldnt' really hurt Todd but I was so mad she lucky i could not catch her when she ran in the front yard and i had a broom in my hand. my neighbor Yu from China saw me and said 'Why you chasing Todd? You need help catching her?" I said i did but me and Yu could not catch her because she too fast and she never untuck her tail behind her leg the whole time. I kept trying but Yu said "i too tired to catch Todd now. You have to catch Todd by youself." Marcus was still asleep or he would have been out there running around trying to catch her too!

I added some dirt to the hole and put the iris flowers back and spread the dirt on top. Then i watered them. i hope they come back becuase on a warm sunny day, iris flowers cheer me up like that Andy Andrew video do too.

Please be blessed today!

Flanella Jo

1 comment:

  1. Flanella, I noticed your new picture. Your irises are pretty.

    ReplyDelete