Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Purchased a ShamWow Bath Rag Today

I want to say hello to all the viewers of my blog. Today was a very peaceful day. I watched a few cartoons in the morning with Marcus, Jr. and then ordered one of those lovely Shamwow rags from that very convincable man on TV. He said, "I don't know! It sells itself!" It did. I spilled some milk on my kitchen floor and when i tried wiping it up with a regular rag, I had to keep wringing it out and then doing it all over again. If I had my shamwow i would just getnly lay it on top of the milk and the shamwow would adsorb all the liquid and do all the work. Marcus say Shamwow is just a regular rag. I begs to differ. There is a truth in lending law that will not let a person lend his advice if it's not really true. When i ordered my Shamwow, I defevered that it would take 1 week to receive my order. But, that man said, "WAIT!" and I did and he then said if I ordered right now, he would send me double shamwows. I though I would order right now and use the extra shamwows for Jophaniel's next present who is my best frind. I can't wait to retrieve my order and then I will give everyone of my blog friends an update.

I do want to thank my first blog follower, Ponce de Leon Godfrey. I hope you enjoy my words of encouragement, joy, and friendliness and invite your frinds to be a viewer of my blog too.

Enjoy your day.

Flanella Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment