Friday, April 10, 2009

My Sham Wows Were Delivered Today

I didn't go to work today but i was very busy all day. When I went to the mail box, i was very excited see that my Sham Wow rags were delivered. I opened up the box and investigated. There was a few orange rags and two little blue rags. I defevered I could use them to clean my kitchen so i did. My sincere recomanedation is to buy some but don't expect the rags to soak up liquid like that man said it would. They ARE good but that man say they so good you can almost just lay it down on the mess and the mess just runs to the rag. That is not true. You still have to give a little elbow oil to make it work good like he say. I am happy though. This was mainly for the Reverend Godfrey because he commented on one of my blogs that he wanted to know.

I am so excited about my new Easter dress! it is chiffon yellow with a hat that matches. I am looking froward to church on Sunday to try out my new dress. Marcus is not getting a new suit, but he look nice in his three piece suit he won.

i wish i knew how to invite people to my blog. i am glad I received two viewers but they might get tired of reading about my life. If my two viewers want to invite someone to my blog, you are welcomed to. Feel free to ask me any question and if i can anwer it, I will blog the answer.

Have a very lovely and blessed day!

Flanella Jo

3 comments:

  1. Do you think you are going to stop buying paper towels like the commercial says you can? We use a lot of paper towels and they use TREES to make those kinds of towels. I would be happy to stop using paper towels UNLESS they use trees to make Sham Wow Rags too. We are planning on doing some work on the church porch and the committee is seriously thinking about using the new "plastic wood" instead of natural wood. Do any of your followers have any experience with "plastic wood"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call my ShamWow rags ShamMeh. The spills don't run to mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms. von Krankipantzen. I also went to you blog. I was very impressed. I might be articulating the word ShamWow incorrectly. You might be right callng it ShamMeh. (although i admits i don't know how that is articulated)
    Thank you for writing a comment about my blog.
    Blessings.
    Flanella Jo

    ReplyDelete