Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

First I want to say to the Reverend Godfrey that I don't know what you going to say to you dog, but I never heard of the words you wrote down. I know some Hispanish people at my work and i will ask their opinion if you want me to.

Welcome to my blog, Charlotte in PA. You are welcome and i hope you enjoy learning about my life and family. We are a happy family and even though i do get mad at Marcus sometimes we always get over it. My blog actrually helps me by writing out my thoughts and articulations.

Bucky 4 Eye, I am greatful for you advice about disiplining Todd with the Sham Wow rags, but they too flimsy to do any good at all. i did try it and he just looked at me.

i will try blogging a little later tonight. I have been feeling low and just havent' felt like typing. i defever that i will be feeling better because i have been taking my medicine described by my doctor.

Have a blessed day!

Flanella Jo

2 comments:

  1. I guess whupping a dog with the ShamWow is kind of a waste of wrist energy after all. I get after my cats with a ShamWow, but I don't hit them with it, since they are so delicate and fussy. My secret is to dip it in the toilet, then let it drip on them when I catch them scratching on the furniture or plotting my death. Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bucky Four Eyes, I laughed when i read your blog message about you cat. We have a cat too but we don't let her in the house unless it is cold or rainy. The only concern i would have is dripping toilet water on my clean floor. But, if you use Sham Wow rags too, you can wipe it up real fast.

    ReplyDelete