Monday, April 6, 2009

24 - My Favorite TV Show

I watched my favorite TV sitcom tonight. It is 24, starring Jack Bower. I almost missed it tonight because Marcus wanted me to go to the school to meet with Marcus, Jr. little soccer team. He had to go to the CVS drug store to get his medicine that was subscribed by his doctor for heart burn. When I got home, 24 was already on for 10 minutes. Jack Bower was consposed to a very deadly bio-degradible agent when he was trying to drive a truck away from harms way and this truck had the deadly bio-degradible agent inside. Jack stopped the truck and got outside, while whispering in his cell phone to head quarters that he was not a guilty man, but really wanted to help the American governorment. When the agent sprayed all over his face, he called the FBI and said 'I've been consposed.' Everybody started hoppin around the FBI office yelling, "Jack's been consposed! Jack's been consposed!" Then, the FBI arrived and washed Jack off with a water hose that was filled with a material that worked like a backward bio-degradible agent, which in techniological terms means he was "de-contanimatmed". This week he had a seazure and they gave him what looked like a gamnaglobulin shot to help make the symptoms adhere for a little while.

Well, I am running out of time, but you should watch 24 sometime. It is exciting and a lovely story told every week.

Have a blessed day.

Flanella Jo

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch 24 too but stopped watching it several years ago when a nuclear bomb had been blown up in Las Angeles and when Jack Bauer was running around trying to catch the bad guys, there were 2 old men playing tennis at a park. I couldn't imagine that ANYONE would be thinking "Hey, that mushroom cloud is floating east of us, I think we can still get our tennis match in" Don't you think if a bomb went off in the city where you live which is by a river, you would probably stay indoors for at least 24 hours! Anyway, it stopped being believable for me then. Also Flanella, "sitcom" stands for situation comedy. 24 is a drama. Regards to your family.

    ReplyDelete