Friday, April 3, 2009

My First Attempt to Articulate a Blog

To all the viewers of this Blog, I demonstratively hope that you view my Blog and ascertain a little pleasure from my thoughts, hopes, dreams, and everything in between. My first Blog was several years ago when my best frind, Jophaniel Johnson, asked if I had ever been blogging before. I must admit, that i thought she said jog, and i said yes. A few weeks later she asked me where i blogged and I told her I use to do it at the local middle school track, which initiatated a correction as to the intention of her question. She encouraged me to try out a blog and i enterd "blog" in Google and found a blog that i cant remember the name. I do know it started wiht a D.
So here I am, trying to join the neighbor hood of other blog professonals.

In my next blog. i will try to be more specificied as to the subjects of my blog. My husband, Marcus, say I should just be myself.

i have to go to work, so please have a sunny day!

Flanella Jo

1 comment:

  1. Flanella Jo, you are absolutely a treasure! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your life. You sound like a really fun person! I read every one of your posts so far and I'll be back!

    Thank you for reading "Our Little Acre" and commenting!

    ReplyDelete