Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Didnt' Get to See My Favorite Show 24 Finalte

Dear viewers,
I had to work late and did not get to see the finalte of mines and Marcus favorite show 24! I was not suppose to work late so you can just defever how upset i was having to work while Marcus got to watch at him with Marcus, Jr. I hope I can watch on a web site but I don't know if I can.

My life has been very busy lately. I have been cookng, working, cleaning, eating, dancing sometimes, going to church, sleeping and then start over the very next day and do it all over again. I only dance if I am alone at home when a good song comes on the radio. I like 70's funk music and country which I know is a very diffrent combination, but I am not a contortionist. I just listen to what I like.

I hope all the viewers of my blog are having a good May. I hope I am not as busy the rest of the month and on into June.

Extenuatating all my love to every one of my viewers. If it wasn't for you (and Jophaniel) i would not keep on blogging.

Be blessed as the Bishop S.R. Stapleton always say.
Flanella Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment